Mint Hill Arts is pleased to present our Members Only Show in November!
Please note: This is a judged Show with ribbons and monetary awards, established to honor our members. If you are not a member but would like to become one, visit our website and join online.
All Mint Hill Arts members and any medium.
For Mint Hill Arts Members, $20 per artist for up to 3 pieces
2-D work cannot exceed 60″ x 60″ vertically or horizontally.
3-D work cannot exceed a 36″ footprint x 7′ in height, easily transportable, must fit through the door, and be displayed appropriately
- Each artist may enter up to three (3) individual pieces in any 2-D or 3-D discipline, including, oils, watercolors, acrylics, pastels, pencil, ink, dyes, fabric, wood, metal, glass, plastic, chalk, charcoal, paper, mixed media, foam, cardboard, plaster, ceramics, welding, casting, resin, photography (conventional film or computer enhanced or generated), lithographs, serigraphs, batiks, paper mache’, or any other material. Let your imagination be your guide!
- Artwork over 3 years old (created prior to 2019) or previously awarded a prize in any prior MHA show should be retired from MHA competitions.
- All work must be original. Students may enter but only if the instructor has not touched the artwork. All work must be done by the artist. Reproductions of work done by other artists will be disqualified.
- All artwork must be properly wired or properly framed and wired (click HERE for wiring instructions). Mint Hill Arts reserves the right to turn down any artwork that is not properly framed or is deemed as inappropriate, unsafe for public display or too difficult to install.
- All artists will be PROVIDED an Intake Label for their work at Intake.
- All artists must complete the online Gallery Intake Registration form. Registration fees will be accepted online only. Click HERE for the Gallery Intake Registration Form. There will be no gallery registration accepted onsite.
- Entering artists must be 18 years old or have a parent/guardian sign the Online Registration Form to show agreement & authorization of participation. Minors will be held to same standards as other participants.
- All artwork must remain in the show until its closing unless it is sold, in which case it can be taken from the gallery at the time of the sale. If you have an emergency and must remove your artwork, you must notify Mint Hill Arts and make arrangements accordingly.
- Mint Hill Arts requires a commission (20%) on all work sold through our gallery. All sales are run through the gallery and checks are made payable to Mint Hill Arts. Artists are paid within 30 days of the sale. All proceeds from sales go to Mint Hill Arts, an all-volunteer non-profit art organization. You do not have to put your work up for sale; whether to sell, and the price of your work, is determined by you. Sold work can be taken from the gallery at the time of the sale.
***Online registration deadline is: 12 NOON on Thursday, October 27, 2022***
Show Intake/Drop Off Artwork:
Friday, October 28, 2022, 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Saturday, October 29, 2022, 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Drop off location:
Mint Hills Arts Gallery
11205 Lawyers Rd, Ste. A
Mint Hill, NC 28227
Phone – 980-226-5532
The Members Only Art Show Opening Reception will take place on Friday, November 4, 2022 from 7-8:30 pm. Awards will be presented at 8 pm. Everyone is invited to enjoy free appetizers, soft drinks, wine and great art!
Friday, December 2, 2022, 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Saturday, December 3, 2022, 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.