Mint Hill Arts is pleased to present our Members Only show in September. This is a judged show, established to honor our members. If you are not a member, but would like to become one, visit our website and join online or join at intake. Any medium is accepted.
MHA Members: $15 for up to 2 pieces/artist
2-D work cannot exceed 60″ x 60″ vertically or horizontally.
3-D work must be a reasonable size so as to be easily transportable, fit through the door and be displayed appropriately.
- Each artist may enter up to 2 individual pieces.
- All work must be original. Reproductions of work done by other artists will be disqualified.
- All 2-D artwork must be properly framed and wired (see website for more information). If your 2-D work does not require a frame, hanging must be thought out so it is ready to be displayed. Please try to avoid using poor quality frames (we’ve had artwork fall and break due to this).
- All artists must fill out our Gallery Registration Form and affix our Intake Labels. Please view the form HERE or under the “Forms” section. It will save you time at Intake to print them, fill them out and bring them in with your artwork, but they will be available at Intake for those who choose to fill them out in the gallery.
- Mint Hill Arts accepts all artwork but reserves the right to turn down any artwork that it deems as inappropriate, unsafe for public display or too difficult to install.
- Entering artists must be 18 years old or have written permission from a parent/guardian.
- All artwork must remain in the show until its closing unless it is sold, in which case it can be taken from the gallery at the time of the sale. If you have an emergency and must remove your artwork, you must notify Mint Hill Arts and make arrangements accordingly.
Friday, August 27th 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Saturday, August 28th 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Friday, September 24th, 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Saturday, September 25th, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
The “Members Only Show “Opening Reception will take place on Friday, September 3rd from 7 p.m. – 9 p.m. Awards will be presented around 8:00 p.m. Members and nonmembers alike are invited to enjoy free wine, soft drinks, appetizers.