Romie and Judy Mizell Photography Show
Mint Hill Arts is pleased to present the 3rd annual Romie and Judy Mizell Photography Show. This is a judged show. Please note that this show will be on display for two months.
All photographs are welcome. Of importance is that each entry must be based on an original photograph and that all components of the work, including any digital editing, must be the photographer’s own work. See additional Rules below for other requirements.
Members and Non-Members of Mint Hill Arts
Friday, March 26th, 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 27th, 10:00 am to 12:00 p.m.
Friday, April 2nd, award presentations to be held at 8:00 p.m. As we have done in recent shows, the awards presentation will likely be via Zoom again, unless otherwise indicated. Any changes or updates to this will posted on the MHA website.
|Best in Show||$200|
|First Place Ribbon||$100|
|Second Place Ribbon||$75|
|Third Place Ribbon||$50|
|Honorable Mentions (4)||$25 Gift Certificate|
MHA Members: $15 for up to 2 pieces/artist
Non-members: $40 for up to2 pieces /artist
- Each artist may enter up to 2 pieces; both can be in the same category or one in each (in the case of more than one category).
- All entries must be original works of art.
- Mint Hill Arts reserves the right to turn down any artwork that is not properly framed or is deemed as inappropriate, unsafe for public display or too difficult to install.
- All artists must fill out our Gallery Registration Form.
- Each piece must have an Intake Label attached to the back.
- Entering artists must be 18 years old or have written permission from a parent/guardian.
Although things seem to be improving with Covid-19, we are still being cautious. Please be sure to have your Gallery Registration form completed in advance and your work ready to hang, including Intake Label tags attached to art, before you come to the gallery for intake. Your fee, entry form and work can then be submitted at the door or inside the gallery with the proper restrictions, i.e., mask, distancing, etc.
Mint Hill Arts now provides an “Online Gallery Registration” form option. Please view the form HERE or under the “Forms” section. Here you can fill out the Gallery Registration information INSTEAD of the physical paper form used in the past. You will also pay the entry fee using this form. Once completed, the form will be sent to the Intake committee. Please let Intake know you used this option when you drop of your artwork. Intake Label tags will still need to be printed and attached to art prior to Intake.